How to choose a self-adhesive sticker sheet?
When we usually say that the label paper is coated paper, thermal paper, etc., it means facial paper. The face paper is the carrier of the label printing content, and is divided into several types, such as coated paper, thermal paper, PET, and PVC, according to its material. The adhesive is coated on the back of the facial paper, which on the one hand ensures the proper adhesion between the base paper and the facial paper, and on the other hand, ensures that the facial paper can have strong adhesion to the paste after being peeled off.
1. For cylindrical bottles, especially those with a diameter less than 30MM, choose the material carefully.
2. If the label size is too large or too small, you should pay attention to the actual test.
3. If the object to be affixed is an irregular surface or even a spherical surface, there are specific considerations for the type of label material, thickness and adhesive.
4. Some rough surfaces such as corrugated boxes will affect the labeling, and the varnish on the surface of the corrugated boxes will also affect the labeling.
5. Automatic labeling machine label, labeling test can be carried out if necessary.
6. Even if the label is labeled at room temperature, pay attention to whether it experiences high temperature during export transportation and during use.
7. Water or oily environment will affect the properties of the adhesive. Pay attention to the environment and temperature of the label.
8. The surface of soft PVC sometimes has plasticizer oozing out, so pay special attention to choosing a suitable adhesive.