How to avoid back-glued shadows in the printing process of self-adhesive labels?
Small self-adhesive labels are often an important manifestation of the company’s image and brand, and play an important role in reflecting product quality and inducing consumers’ desire to buy.
1. For cylindrical bottles, especially those with a diameter less than 30MM, the material should be selected carefully.
2. If the label size is too large or too small, you should pay attention to the actual test.
3. If the object to be affixed is an irregular surface or even a spherical surface, there are specific considerations for the type of label material, thickness and adhesive.
4. Some rough surfaces such as corrugated boxes will affect the labeling, and the varnish on the surface of the corrugated boxes will also have an effect.
Automatic labeling machine labels, if necessary, a labeling test can be carried out.
5. Even if the label is labeled at room temperature, pay attention to whether it experiences high temperatures during export transportation and during use.
6. Water or oily environment will affect the characteristics of the adhesive. Pay attention to the environment and temperature of the label.
7. The surface of soft PVC sometimes has plasticizer oozing out, so pay special attention to choosing a suitable adhesive.