“Holography” means “all information”, that is, compared to ordinary photography that only records the light and dark changes of the object, laser holography can also record the spatial changes of the object.
1. Conventional holographic anti-counterfeiting technology.
2. Multi-channel holographic anti-counterfeiting technology: When the multi-channel holographic anti-counterfeiting technology rotates the mark, you will see different patterns appearing on the same position of the mark.
3. Invisible encryption technology: The invisible encryption technology makes the encryption pattern at any position of the logo, and the encryption pattern can be seen under the laser reproduction instrument.
4. 360° computer dot matrix holography technology; 360° computer dot matrix holography technology will have a combination and transformation of radial, ring, spiral and other light spots in the 360° observation range of the image, which is extremely dynamic.
5. Double-layer holographic technology: The double-layer holographic technology can uncover the holographic logo, and you can also see the second anti-counterfeiting layer printed with patterns and text, which has the anti-counterfeiting effect of double insurance.