Skills to remove self-adhesive label correctly
1. If the area of the self-adhesive label is not too large, wipe it with a cotton swab dipped in nail polish remover.
2. Wipe with a rag dipped in fengyoujing, and then lift the label after a while and there will be no traces left.
3. Use special detergent or sports shoes decontamination cream to wipe.
4. Take a piece of dry cloth soaked in vinegar to cover the entire area of the double-sided tape. After the double-sided tape is completely wet, you can easily remove it with a ruler.
5. Metal pin removal method, rely on small metal pin or toothpicks to pick up the sticker. Method: Use a metal needle or toothpick to pick it up from one end, and then move it slowly to lift the label up.
6. Use a rag soaked with alcohol to completely soak the area with the sticker, wait a while, and slowly wipe from the edge of the sticker to the middle with the rag with alcohol until all the sticker Until all is cleared.
Finally, when cleaning, whether soap or vinegar is used, these products must be completely soaked in the double-sided adhesive marks, so that the adhesive marks can be easily and effectively removed.