1. The silk screen should pay attention to the customer’s individual label requirements and the coding. It does not matter if the coating printed on the coating is thin; if there is no printing on the coating, the coating should be thick; the other is the font when printing. Try to be as clear as possible but be as fine as possible.
2. The silk screen is related to the order in which the labels are placed: those with a serial number and those without a serial number should be placed separately.
3. Screen printing should pay attention to material issues, different materials have different inks and methods.
4. The silk screen should pay attention to whether the subsequent processing is to be laminated, if the silk-screened part is easy to fall off or wipe off, it must be laminated.
5. Screen printing should pay attention to whether or not to register. Generally, offset printing is better, but it is often possible to print silk screens that cannot be printed by offset printing. Therefore, it is often said that screen printing is omnipotent.
6. The screen printing technology of self-adhesive labels must understand the performance of the ink, and understand the screen, position, plate adjustment, plate repair, and plate washing.
7. Pay attention to the surface of the silk screen not to be blurred or blistering.